List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: please try, netbios name lookup (*very* small program)
From:       aleXXX <alexander.neundorf () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-10-31 22:05:14

On Wed 31 Oct 01 22:36, Mickael Marchand wrote:

> Hi,
> i tried it on our network (200-300 computers)
> works fine with win9x, win2k and linux stations.(no BSD here)
> i tried on about 20 computers with differents OS and worked fine.
>
> cheers,
> Mik

Oh cool :-)
Thank you very much

Actually the code is taken from samba 2.2.0, but the creation and parsing of
the nmb packets looks quite strange, accompanied by comments like "this
concept is really weird" :-)
So, I wasn't sure if I made no mistakes, since currently my only network is
my own box :-(

Bye
Alex