List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: global config (was: Re: KGlobalAccel II)
From:       Marcos Dione <mdione () hal ! famaf ! unc ! edu ! ar>
Date:       2001-10-31 13:04:57

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Ellis Whitehead wrote:

> > 	FYI, using kdebuddialog for turning on kaccel didn't work.
> > doesn't matters now.
>
> Didn't work in what sense?

	you know... you press the key and nothing happens. once I took out
"this", it started working. in a previous post, someone (I guess it was
you) told me to use a QObject derived class instance there. I tried with
"this" and with "parent" (I mean, in the kmms code). neither worked.

> If I remember correctly:
>
> #include <kkeydialog.h>
> KKeyDialog::configureKeys( keys );

	ack. I'll try this night.

--
"y, bueno, yo soy muy ilogico. lo que pasa es que ustedes me toman
demasiado en serio"