List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Minimum requirements to make a QT app into a KDE app?
From:       Bryan Brunton <bryanbrun () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-10-30 22:08:07

I am using QT 3 and its database support to write an Outlook style contact/task/calendar
management tool.  This application will be multiuser and support PostgreSQL or a local ODBC
database.  I have progressed fairly well and I have basic task and contact management working.
I'd like to make a KDE version of this application.

What is the minimum requirements that a QT app must fulfill in order to be a KDE app?

Use of KApplication, not QApplication?
KDE About Box?

What else?

The SourceForge site of this application:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualaw

A screen shot:

http://dunsinane.net/bryan/virtualaw.png