List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ioslave behaviour and url's
From:       Jay Oliveri <ilnero () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-10-30 6:15:23

I don't have a stat method.

Currently, when I enter a key like the one listed below, the Konq
window changes to that of one expecting a list of files in a directory
(the same screen when you do file:/etc).

I've looked at the other slaves and I can't find any pattern to what
information needs to be in the UDSEntry object.

--
Jay Oliveri                                  "In the land of the blind,
GnuPG ID: 0x5AA5DD54                          the one-eyed man is king."