List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Re: KDevelop problem]
From:       Tim Brodie <tbrodie () displayworksinc ! com>
Date:       2001-10-23 13:26:25

I've got the most recent copy of KDevelop  (KDE_2_2_BRANCH) from the
CVS repository.  I'm running on a Mandrake 8.1 platform installed on a
twin pentium III 550 w/256MB RAM and 9 GB SCSI HDD.

Surely I'm not the only person on the planet to have this problem,
although perhaps they aren't listening to this list. :-)

Anyone? Anyone? Bewler?

--
Tim Brodie