List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Some coding suggestions
From:       John Gluck <jgluckca () home ! com>
Date:       2001-10-22 21:09:13

Hi Ellis

I am sorry to have upset people. That is not my intention.

I do not understand what trollishness means. Could you explain???

As far as being pompous goes. I am not a pompous person. I only try to offer
suggestions in the spirit of help. If do do something offensive please tell me
exactly what it is so I can learn from it.

Actually, I often do put a lot of thought in my postings but sometimes I do get
frustrated and put in less thought. I guess the frustration shows. I will try to
do better but please feel free to tell when and how I slip up.

I enjoy a good discussion and I try to provoke discussion. I learn from them and I
hope that others will also learn something useful.

John