List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde 3.0alpha1
From:       Michael Brade <brade () informatik ! uni-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2001-10-22 21:03:02

Hi John,

> I did originally post the errors and I also put in bug reports.
> Unfortunately, the person who originally replied, decided this wasn't
> important and snipped it
Sorry, I thought you read Dirk's post in the meantime and tried Qt 3 beta 6
instead of the final. If you did so, the (new) error is still missing, if
not, why didn't you try before complainig again?

I hope I do not offend, but please mind that we can't do your homework.

Ciao,
  Michael

--
       Some operating systems are called `user friendly',
             Linux however is `expert friendly'.