List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: dcop does not compile
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-10-17 21:12:32

On Wednesday 17 October 2001 22:48, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Mit, 17 Okt 2001, TAnGorN wrote:
> > Is KDE_2_2_BRANCH supposed to compile with current qt-copy? If so,
> > what can be wrong?
>
> No, you should update qt-copy to -rQT_2_2_3_RELEASE.

Is that name misleading or isn't there a tag for later Qt releases?

Qt 2.3.1 springs to mind and more important, a branch of that version. About
a week or so before qt-copy switched to Qt 3 betas there was a patch for a
serious Xft bug committed to KDE CVS. A patch that is not in any single Qt
release since 2.3.1 is AFAIK still the last 2.x release.

My CVS/Tag file is from slighty before the switch to Qt 3, that should be
about the latest you can get. If you're willing to dive through CVS logs for
the exact time qt-copy switched to Qt 3 you can get closer, otherwise

cvs up -D2001.08.21.18.48.15

should be more than adequate.

Martijn