List:       kde-devel
Subject:    New: Common Name Resolution Protocol (CNRP)  I/O Slave
From:       "Ben Schepens" <schepens () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2001-10-17 20:50:36

==============================
Onyma - CNRP I/O Slave for Konqueror

==============================

I have written a CNRP I/O slave for Konqueror and posted it on
freshmeat.net.  It allows one to resolve Common Name URIs
which are a standardized form of "Internet Keywords".  Anyone
can set up their own CNRP service for the Common Names they
wish to support.

Please try it out and send me feed back
(schepens@mindspring.com)  or feed back to the CNRP

      Homepage:   http://cnrp.verisignlabs.com/

      Tar/GZ:     http://verisignlabs.com/plugin/go-0.9.6d.tar.gz

I have tried to make the INSTALL file clear and the project
clean, but I would appreciate any constructive feedback
on how to improve my code/project.

This is an early release.  There are several things left on the
TO DO list.

I want give special thanks the the KDevelop team.  Their
efforts made it MUCH easier for me to create a clean
working distributable project for my I/O slave.  Thanks.

Other that have contributed through thier tutorial, code sorces, time etc.:
Adam Arrowood <adam@gatech.edu>
Kurt Granroth <granroth@suse.com>
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer@gmx.at>
Stephan Kulow <coolo@kde.org>