List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Which development tools do you use ?
From:       John Gluck <jgluckca () home ! com>
Date:       2001-10-17 16:08:07

Hi

I use KDevelop to generate the configfiles and such as well as doc browsing.
Emacs to edit code.
DDD (front end to GDB) for debugging.
Compile from the command line.

It is possible to configure Emacs so that it does most of this. That is so emacs
will control the compile and debug but I haven't done this.

John