List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KCModule::init()
From:       "Stefan Winter" <mail () stefan-winter ! de>
Date:       2001-10-14 14:35:11

Hello all,

I have developed a KControl Module to control wireless LAN PC-Cards (which is part of \
the KOrinoco suite). Now I wanted to let KDE automatically load a wireless \
configuration on startup. According to the API reference, I implemented the method \
static void init() for my module and, for testing purposes, I put a \
KMesssageBox::sorry in it to see if it works.  Problem is: nothing happened... I \
thought the init() function for every KCModule gets loaded automatically on startup \
and should thus show my nice litte Messagebox on the next login. Apparently, I am \
wrong... So, what do I have to do to make the stuff load automatically? Please cc me \
since I am not subscribed to kde-devel.

Stefan Winter