List:       kde-devel
Subject:    New page containing Kate-highlighting descriptions is up
From:       Joseph Wenninger <jowenn () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2001-10-12 21:13:01

Hi

Today I put up a new page on the kate homepage (kate.sourceforge.net or
devel-home.kde.org/~kate), which contains all highlighting descriptions I
know of at the moment. I'll try to keep this page uptodate with the KDE CVS
as much as possible.

If you know of some others, please send me a mail.

I thank all developers, who have contributed to those descriptions so far and
I'd like to thank all others, who will contribute, in advance.

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger