List:       kde-devel
Subject:    2 Problems (?)  with Konqueror
From:       Pascal Francq <pfrancq () ulb ! ac ! be>
Date:       2001-10-09 7:17:01

Hi,
While testing our site, I remark two little problems with Konqueror.
The site is:
http://cfao30.ulb.ac.be/cfao

1°) Once on the site, click on the "R&D" tab. In the frame on the left, the
content of the images doesn't appear directly, you have to move the mouse on
it, to make them appear really. It would be nice, if the contents appear
directly.
2°)  In this same frame, we using the "DISPLAY" propriety to show/hide some
images. With Konqueror, because all images are shown, I suppose this
propriety is not supported. If I am right, will be it supported in the
future (It is supported in Explorer 5.5, Netscape 6.x and Mozilla 0.9.x) ?

Thanks in advance.
--

Ir Pascal Francq
Researcher