List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Tru64 and __FUNCTION__
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2001-09-30 11:02:41

Tru64 C++ has no builtin macro __FUNCTION__ like gcc does. Tom Leitner has
patched and patched in the past for this kind of things, but I'm wondering
if there's a more general solution: how can I detect Tru64 at compile
time? Then I can #define __FUNCTION__ "" and be done with it, and
portability is helped.