List:       kde-devel
Subject:    DocBrowser
From:       zackrat () att ! net
Date:       2001-09-29 18:15:41

Hi,

I just wanted to publicly apologize to Shawn for my
previous statement and clarify that indeed the fact
that the DocBrowser doesn't have the features that I
wanted makes it a bad product, because it is in fact a
wonderful application. It only lacks features that I
wanted to see in my "dream" documentation browser type
of application. After a private email exchange with
Shawn I'm sure that DocBrowser will become my dream in
a very soon future. Commitment which this guys are
showing is truly impressive, and all I can say is keep
it up. So again, sorry and I can't wait to see the new
version.

Zack Rusin