Hi, I just wanted to publicly apologize to Shawn for my previous statement and clarify that indeed the fact that the DocBrowser doesn't have the features that I wanted makes it a bad product, because it is in fact a wonderful application. It only lacks features that I wanted to see in my "dream" documentation browser type of application. After a private email exchange with Shawn I'm sure that DocBrowser will become my dream in a very soon future. Commitment which this guys are showing is truly impressive, and all I can say is keep it up. So again, sorry and I can't wait to see the new version. Zack Rusin >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<