List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: how to dock icons in kicker
From:       Roger Hartmann <rhartman () igd ! fhg ! de>
Date:       2001-09-27 10:37:13

Hi!

thanx, that seems to be the class I needed. But I've still got some
problems to use it. When I do something like this:

MyFrame frame = new MyFrame(..);
KSystemTray tray = new KSystemTray(fame, ..);

I get a segmentation fault. When I use KWin::setSystemTrayWindowFor
instead it's kindof working (still got some problems using it but at least
it shows up in kicker).

thanx a lot...

Roger Hartmann