List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Some thoughts on kdelibs et al.
From:       John Gluck <jgluckca () home ! com>
Date:       2001-09-25 15:53:45

Hi

To see which if any virtual methods are added by the class you need only look at
the immediate predecessor which is fairly trival.
On the other hand, if you need to go down (up) a hierarchy a half dozen levels or
so each time you want to find out if a method is virtual that can get very
tedious.
Also, most classes I've seen don't add new virtuals. There are probably exceptions
but...

John