List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: Packages of upcoming KDE 3.4.0
From:       Christoffer Sawicki <qerub () home ! se>
Date:       2005-03-06 18:16:51

Hello,

> will someone provide unstable packages of the next KDE release...?
> I guess officially they will not even enter unstable as IIRC sarge will
> ship KDE 3.3.2...?

Yes, the Debian Qt/KDE team is already packaging 3.4, but as you realize it
will not enter Debian proper for a while. I suppose the packages will be
available somewhere else (maybe in experimental) sooner or later.

Please note that the kde-debian mailing list doesn't exist anymore, please
subscribe to kalyxo or the Qt/KDE mailing lists over at Debian.

*/ Christoffer Sawicki <qerub@home.se>