List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: tycho, katie and debpool
From:       Kévin_'ervin'_Ottens <ervin () ipsquad ! net>
Date:       2004-05-19 19:11:50

Le mercredi 19 Mai 2004 20:49, Daniel Stone a écrit :
> Hi guys,

Nice to see news from you, ;-)

> I take it from ~kalyxo/debpool (I was looking to see if the ~amu hack
> was still active, which it is - you can remove that bit from apache.conf
> now), that you are no longer using katie. If this is no longer the case,
> please let me know and I'll start repurposing the archive to my needs.

Can you please wait a little more? We are working on it but it's not quite
ready for prime time. We have planned to notify you as soon as it is done,
since we know you'd like to use katie for your own needs.

> Also, I encourage at least one of you to be subscribed to tycho-users,
> so I can make periodical announcements of planned outages etc (planning
> a major LDAP shift, from uid=foo,dc=kde-debian,dc=org, to
> uid=foo,ou=People,dc=fooishbar,dc=org or such).

Ok, taken in account... I though somebody was already subscribed there...

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."