List:       kde-debian
Subject:    tycho, katie and debpool
From:       Daniel Stone <daniel () fooishbar ! org>
Date:       2004-05-19 18:49:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi guys,
I take it from ~kalyxo/debpool (I was looking to see if the ~amu hack
was still active, which it is - you can remove that bit from apache.conf
now), that you are no longer using katie. If this is no longer the case,
please let me know and I'll start repurposing the archive to my needs.

Also, I encourage at least one of you to be subscribed to tycho-users,
so I can make periodical announcements of planned outages etc (planning
a major LDAP shift, from uid=foo,dc=kde-debian,dc=org, to
uid=foo,ou=People,dc=fooishbar,dc=org or such).

Cheers,
Daniel, your friendly local tycho admin

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel@fooishbar.org>
"The programs are documented fully by _The Rise and Fall of a Fooish Bar_,