List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: web designer/developer around ?
From:       Henning =?iso-8859-1?Q?Schr=F6der?= <henning () gubba ! org>
Date:       2004-03-24 11:03:03

Alexander Neundorf <neundorf@kde.org> wrote:
> now that we got the domain, let's set up a nice web page.
> We should also discuss our focus again and put a mission statement there.
> Additionally we should publish all the stuff we have (we have some: debian
> tools, kio fuse, live cd, kcontrol python stuff, ....)
What about setting up an official wiki on the domain?
It's a great possibility for a lot people to participate. After collecting
content, a web designer could build a nice looking site around it.

Until recently I was no great fan of wikis, but they really work. The wiki
on userlinux.com is a good example for it (and it even doesn't look bad).

Henning