List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: Hey the KDE-Debian Lists are dead?
From:       Simon Edwards <simon () simonzone ! com>
Date:       2004-03-17 7:07:17

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 07:19 am, Juanjo Alvarez wrote:
> In case someone is interested, I'm also alive but with a little less
> time because I've a new and interesting job (in a fortune 200 company
> and doing 100% GPL software for the spanish administration by the way :)

Wow, way to go,

> Anyway I'm migrating in my scarce free time kalternatives to C++ for
> user conveniente (PyKDE is great, but it needs to be included on the
> base KDE releases) and I'll probably end the migration and commit
> (probably as a KCM) this weekend.

Well, provided that Debian has a good quality PyKDE sitting in its apt
repository, I don't see how it matters. After all KDE doesn't come with Apt
either.

But yeah, I've been thinking lately about what it would take to get PyQt/PyKDE
distributed as (more) official part of KDE. I would be nicer.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon@simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/