List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: Hey the KDE-Debian Lists are dead?
From:       Juanjo Alvarez <juanjux10 () terra ! es>
Date:       2004-03-17 6:19:26

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 07:04:04PM +0100, Peter Vandenabeele wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 03:05:59PM -0500, Navindra Umanee wrote:
> > Alexander Neundorf <neundorf@kde.org> wrote:
> > > ...waiting for our domain so that we can publish our stuff and get it
> > > going :-)
> > >
> > > Navindra ?
> >
> > Last I heard Peter was working on it.  I dropped him a mail recently
> > but no reply yet.
>
> Hey, I am alive :-)

In case someone is interested, I'm also alive but with a little less
time because I've a new and interesting job (in a fortune 200 company
and doing 100% GPL software for the spanish administration by the way :)
Anyway I'm migrating in my scarce free time kalternatives to C++ for
user conveniente (PyKDE is great, but it needs to be included on the
base KDE releases) and I'll probably end the migration and commit
(probably as a KCM) this weekend.