List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: Do we need a support center?
From:       Kévin_'ervin'_Ottens <ervin () tuxfamily ! org>
Date:       2004-03-11 16:56:53

Le mercredi 10 Mars 2004 11:39, Sascha Morr a écrit :
> Hello,

Hi,

> Do we need a 'Support Center' for Userlinux? I mean a central point of
> Support for the User. With a Knowledge Base like microsofts and a Forum for
> direct questions and News about available Updates? Also a Link to this
> 'Support Center' on the Desktop?

Sound like a GOOD(tm) idea... :-)
Maybe it needs to be more though... Do we need specific tools? In particular
to reduce the pain maintaining such support center knowledge base...

Is it possible for you to investigate a little more and come back with a more
precise proposition?
I'd like to do it myself... but my overbooked those days... :-/

Regards.
--
Kévin 'ervin' Ottens, http://ervin.tuxfamily.org
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."