List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.2.1 in sid now
From:       "Christoffer Sawicki" <qerub () home ! se>
Date:       2004-03-08 15:58:01

Speaking about PyQt, I recently had an exchange of e-mails with the PyQt
maintainer about the PyKDE packages:

-------8<-------
> > > What's the current status of the PyKDE packages? Are you going to upload
> > > them somewhere soon? If not, could you at least please send me the
> > > debian/ directory? BTW, I'm willing to adopt the packages if you haven't
> > > got enough time for them.
>
> > Oh, I have the time. The problem the last 5-6 months has been the lack
> > of a working PyKDE source, because 3.8 never released as stable, and
> > then Jim stopped working on it due to health problemas, but is currently
> > working on KDE 3.2 support and debugging to release PyKDE 3.10
> > (or 3.11, I don't know), Real Soon Now (I wish)
>
> Ah. Is it OK if I forward your reply to the kde-debian mailing list?

Yes, of course. In fact, I made a preliminary package last week to
proof-test the then-current PyKDE-preversion, so when Jim finally
releases, it will be matter of download-apply changes-build-upload

*/ Christoffer Sawicki <qerub@home.se>