List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.2.1 in sid now
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva.brucherseifer () basyskom ! de>
Date:       2004-03-08 12:42:23

Am Montag, 8. März 2004 12:44 schrieb Chris Cheney:
> I just wanted to let people on this list know that most of KDE 3.2.1 is
> now in sid.
>
> The missing modules are:
>
> kdeaddons
> kdebindings
> kdegames
> kde-i18n

Just being curious... are there also PyQt packages for recent Qt? IMHO PyQt is
great stuff for rapid prototyping, small scripts, ISV apps.
Unfortunately it's not released by KDE with the KDE release cycle and my
experience is, that this results sometimes in incompatibilities between
installed Qt and PyQt versions.

just some 2c
eva

> It will probably take a while for the packages to filter into sarge
> since XFree86 4.3.0-5 has to be built first and then all of the KDE
> packages recently uploaded...
>
> Chris

basysKom
Ingenieurbüro Brucherseifer und Ackermann GbR
IT System Kompetenz
Dipl.-Ing. Eva Brucherseifer
Karlstr. 45
64283 Darmstadt