List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: [devel] kapture in workstation-experimental on tycho
From:       "Peter Rockai \(mornfall\)" <mornfall () logisys ! dyndns ! org>
Date:       2004-01-31 17:59:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 04:02:57AM +1100, Daniel Stone wrote:

> Out of sheer curiousity, which sort of KDE did you build it against?
> What about Qt? It should be packaged versions of both ...

It's built against stock unstable kde and qt, but works with calc's
packaged 3.2 version (i was wrong about this in my previous mail). Also,
i forgot to mention that you should install debtags package and run
"debtags update" as root before using kapture (otherwise it will die
with sigabrt on startup).

--
Peter Rockai (mornfall), mornfall()logisys!dyndns!org, mornfall.homeip.net