List:       kde-debian
Subject:    morphix under active development
From:       Otto =?iso-8859-1?q?Kek=E4l=E4inen?= <ottolist () kekalainen ! net>
Date:       2004-01-27 19:50:57

Hello!

I'm starting to like more and more the idea of Morphix. I hope that you would
consider developing live-cd's in the future based on the modular structure of
Morhpix.

We should use it because:
-we can concentrate on developing KDE-stuff, while using autodetection from
Morphix
-when Morphix-people upgrade autodetection, it can be integrated to our
live-CD with ease (because of the modular system)
-the modular system allows also people like me to do localizations for special
geographical areas with ease, since I make a localization module, the main
project supplies KDE and Morphix supplies the debian-base.
-Morphix also has complete installation apps (though they are written in GTK+)

Here is some news of Morphix development:
(it is very good though it is still in the 0.x-series - they just have very
high quality standards)