List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: [devel] Knetworkconfig
From:       "Christoffer Sawicki" <qerub () home ! se>
Date:       2004-01-23 21:14:56

> Yes, here are some notes for improving:
>
> You should read and follow the Debian KDE packaging guidelines in
> /usr/share/doc/kdelibs4-dev/Packaging.txt.gz.  That way, the docs
> would be installed in the correct location,
>
> /usr/lib/kde3/Configuration/KDE/Network/knetworkconf.desktop is in
> an entirely wrong location.  /usr/share/applnk is what you need iirc

- - - 8< - - -
Changes:
 knetworkconf (0.5beta2-0qerub3) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * Moved knetworkconf.desktop.
   * Switched to CDBS's KDE class.
   * Added Debian menu entry.

The URL is still http://qerub.ondska.net/debian/kde-debian/ but I will
probably move them to Tycho as soon as Daniel creates an account for me.

*/ Christoffer Sawicki <qerub@home.se>