List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: [devel] Knetworkconfig
From:       Alejandro Exojo <suy21 () lycos ! es>
Date:       2004-01-22 22:32:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

El Jueves, 22 de Enero de 2004 22:09, Dominique Devriese escribió:
> Simon Edwards writes:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've been in contact with the author of Knetworkconf regarding his
> > plans and schedule. Knetworkconf appears like it will be in a ready
> > state at about the right time that we will need it, and it already
> > works on Debian. *I* think we have found our network util, unless
> > someone had a much much better idea.
>
> I agree.  It should then be packaged for Debian, anyone interested in
> doing that ?

Sorry for being a bit silent this days. I'm studying, doing practical
exercises, having a bit of social life... you know :-(

I hope you will hear soon about debian packages of konserve, and later I will
go for knetworkconf. I have a sponsor, but if he realizes is very busy (don't
spect that, he's very debian-enthusiastic), I will ask this mailing list, or
debian-mentors.

Best regards.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0xAA8D2A01