List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: [devel] Knetworkconfig
From:       Simon Edwards <simon () simonzone ! com>
Date:       2004-01-22 22:25:26

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:19 pm, Christoffer Sawicki wrote:
> > I volunteer. If everything goes fine I'll have it packaged tonight or
> > tomorrow.
>
> I've got som basic packages available now at
> http://qerub.ondska.net/debian/kde-debian/
>
> The knetworkconf package needs some polishing :)
> And BTW, I must admit I'm not to impressed by it.

knetworkconf? It looks a bit rough, but I've been working with the author
w.r.t. the user interface aspects for quite a while. He has implemented half
of my recommendations and said he intends to do the rest. I'm confident that
it become a lot more polished in the future. :-)

Or is there some other aspect about it that bothers you? (do say)

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon@simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/