List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: Backup Webmin module.
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2004-01-21 15:20:34

Le Mercredi 21 Janvier 2004 14:03, Mark Bucciarelli a écrit :
> A Webmin module for rdiff-backup as part of the Skolinux (sp?) project.
>
> Looks like an interesting project for the sys admin stuff.
>
> What do people think about using Webmin in general?

Web interface sucks... I'm supervising a LAMP project for work for a
bibliographical database and filling a database entry in an HTML formis much
slower than if we had done the project with MsAccess or any other database
tool. The interface is unintuitive and there is no easy contextual help.

But sometimes you don't have any other choice.

Cheers,
Charles (waiting for Kexi 1.0)
--
cmiramon@kde-france.org