List:       kde-debian
Subject:    Re: 3.2 on Woody?
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-01 1:49:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 30 December 2003 05:18 pm, Mark Bucciarelli wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 December 2003 8:00 pm, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > On Tuesday 30 December 2003 11:01 am, Mark Bucciarelli wrote:
> > > Has anyone successfully built and run KDE 3.2 on Debian using the
> > > default stable tool chain (e.g., gcc 2.95)?
> >
> > Runs here. I'm building KDE for woody anyway to make the packages :)
>
> In the latest test ISO, Andreas is able to segfault 3.2 by clicking too
> fast on kicker icons.  It seemed like cleaning out ~/.kde and ~/.qt made
> this behavior a bit less frequent.  Strange.
That is probably using my snapshot build from before I left germany, around
december 10. I have a more recent build here on my laptop, but I'm currently
stuck with that as long as I'm not staying with Keith Packard to upload the
packages somewhere. I hope that could be by next week somewhen, we'll see if
that works or not. Other than that, I may have a chance for uploading a newer
snapshot build by the end of next week when I'm staying with my other cousin
who has a cable modem.

> Just curious, did you compile with gcc 2.95 or 3.0?
2.95 of course.

Ralf

> Regards,
>
> Mark