List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    QT designer problem in this release?!
From:       "Alvyn Liang" <sacch.liang () msa ! hinet ! net>
Date:       2004-04-11 1:10:27

Hi Ralf,

Thank you for the last few advices, they certainly work.

I don't know if you will answer this question, but I think its related with the \
translated code error. it seems the designer in Qt3.2.3 has a little prooblem on its \
drag-n-drop function when I want to drag an customed item to menubar. The menubar \
does not "accept" drag-n-drop item.

I followed the direction of QT assistant and successfully completed the first \
tutorial "Quick Start". But, on the second tutorial section -- "Creating a Main \
Window Application", I found this problem of designer.

I quote a paragraph of qt assistant below

Click the Options action in the Action Editor and drag it to the Edit menu. The Edit \
menu will pop up; drag the Options action down the menu (a horizontal red line \
indicates its position), and drop it at the end after the "Find" item."

when I process this action the OptionsAction icon float on the menubar, but the \
menubar never pop up. The icon appears with a forbidden icon (a circle with a slash \
in it).

Shall I ask this question here or post it in the qt interest list?

> -(

regards

Alvyn