List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    Re: ld seg fault while creating import library
From:       "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp () familiehaase ! de>
Date:       2002-08-27 6:36:35

Hallo Ralf,

Am Montag, 26. August 2002 um 12:23 schriebst du:

Abe reports that he succeeds with building Xercex after increasing the
heap_chunk_in_mb in his registry to 1GB:

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin]
"heap_chunk_in_mb"=dword:00000400

Maybe that helps for QT too?  I could build Xerces too with this
setting.  Strange about this is that it works if defined in HKCU
but not if defined in HKLM as I did at first.  Nicholas, try to
increase the heap_chunk_dings, and the again it is a (again) a
Cygwin problem, the default heap_chunk_in_mb is 128MB which is
really too small.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=