List:       kde-cygwin
Subject:    Re: FILTER.c missing?
From:       Ralf Habacker <Ralf.Habacker () freenet ! de>
Date:       2002-05-15 5:57:06

On Tuesday 14 May 2002 21:53, Nicholas Wourms wrote:
> Down to the home stretch, but kdelibs under kdoctools wants to compile
> FILTER.c, which I cannot find.  Neither can make, so I get the error:
>
> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `FILTER.c', needed by `FILTER.o'.
> Stop.
automake expect this file, but is isn't used. I have add this to the cvs, so
an "cvs update FILTER.c " should help.

> P.S.-Did you have a chance to look over my problem regarding libtool and
> my necessity for substitution?

Perhaps I'm on the wrong way. Do you try to compile kde2 or kde3  ?  (My
suggestions were for kde3)

if kde2 the following procedure is recommended after configuring:

cd kde
cvs co kde/libtool
cd kdelib
rm libtool