List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Moving Cervisia into main cvs
From:       Richard Moore <rich () ipso-facto ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-08-30 23:49:59

As discussed here previously Cervisia will be moving into the main cvs
repository (in kdesdk). I've been trying to contact Bernd to arrange a smooth
move (including the revision history etc.) but I've been unable to obtain a
reply. Since he has already agreed that the move should go ahead, I think the
time has come to just import the latest sources. Unless I hear any
complaints, I'll do this at some point this coming weekend.

Cheers

Rich.