List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KConfig sucks :-)
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-30 6:12:59

Really..

While I was debugging the mysterious non-working localisation I noticed that
we use a QMap to store all entries (no surprise there) but since we write out
the entries in order, most of the time we read the entries back in order as
well, which means that effectively our QMap becomes a linked list and we get
O(N) behaviour instead of O(log N).

There must be room for improvement there.

I have fixed the localisation problem btw.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
KDE 2.2: We deliver.