List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kicker patch for qt3
From:       Simon Hausmann <hausmann () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-28 17:20:13

Hi,

The previous one didn't really work and compile (thanks david for testing :)

I re-did the PGlobal:: part, as it ended up in ugly hacks with signal
connections. I tried again and this time using the global namespace
worked :) Much cleaner, less code touched and works nicely under qt3 for
me. If someone with qt2 could just give it a quick shot I'd be very grateful :)

Simon

["kicker_patch2.txt.gz" (application/octet-stream)]