List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    $KDEDIR/share/config/charsets question
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () sh ! cvut ! cz>
Date:       2001-08-25 21:04:39

 Hello,

 could somebody explain to me why this file exists ? Or maybe the other way
around : Would somebody mind if I simply moved the contents of this file
directly into kcharsets.cpp ? I don't think it's needed to waste 20kB memory
just for a KConfig object in memory that hold contents of a neverchanging
file that's only rarely used ( is it used also somewhere else than KHTML ? ).

 Lubos Lunak
--
 l.lunak@email.cz ; l.lunak@kde.org
 http://dforce.sh.cvut.cz/~seli