List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Removing Noatun from cvs
From:       Carsten Wolff <AirWulf666 () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-08-25 10:38:03

Am Saturday 25 August 2001 02:32 schrieb Charles Samuels:
> You can't expect me to implement features I don't want, especially when I'm
> doing this because I, erhm like coding.

You're right for shure. This is, how OpenSource works. People who are missing
a feature and are capable of implementing it, just do it.
But I think, if you have your program in KDE-releases, you have to live with
the fact, that many people don't know about this principle. KDE _is_ a very
popular Desktop and more and more pure users have it. And users _mostly_ give
feedback only, if they dislike something. Be sure, there are more people who
are happy with your work, than the feedback teels you.

Carsten.