List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Settings vs. View (thread end)
From:       Joseph Wenninger <jowenn () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2001-08-22 14:51:11

Hi

I haven't followed the thread completely, but I think the Desktop/Appearance
tab should be somhow merged into the Background settings.
It would be usefull, if you have eg two background images, where one is dark
and one has light colors, than the icon text background would make sense to
be configurable for each virtual destkop too, not globally. for all virtual
desktops. (I have the problem, that I can only read the icon texts on one
desktop)

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger