List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Moving KRegExpEditor to kdelibs and kdeutils
From:       blackie () kde ! org (Jesper K !  Pedersen)
Date:       2001-08-22 12:41:06

The last one and a half year I've been working on a graphical editor for
regular expression. The editor is currently located in
kdenonbeta/tdg/Examples/RegExpDialog.

It is now finished enough to be useful, and I will therefore move it to
kdeutils with an interface in kdelibs (as suggested by David Faure and
Simon Hausmann).

Any objections?

As soon as I've moved it, I'll write a more detailed announcement of it on
KDE-core-devel and KDE-devel, plus start integrating it into every place
currently offering just a line edit for editing regular expression, plus
places where regular expression can be useful. (I'll of course consult the
authors before integrating it ;-)

Kind Regards
Jesper.