List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.2 tagged
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-06 18:51:26

#if Ralf Nolden
> On Monday, 6. August 2001 03:26, Waldo Bastian wrote:
>

> > HEAD
> > =====
> > The HEAD branch will become KDE 3.0 and is open for all your hacking
> > pleasure. The HEAD branch is the cvs branch that you get by default.
> Is it possible that someone maintains qt-copy so that it always contains a
> copy of the Qt sources you can get by rsync so we have the latest version ?
> Of course, the changes should be monitored that qt-copy compiles ok before
> committing updates to it. That way, we would make use of the most recent API
> which is especially important for the style stuff which needs the most work
> and changes right away.

I don't think it's a good idea to sync with the Qt available via rsync,
because this breaks quite often.

Instead, I think we should continue to update qt-copy to the
last-released version of Qt, with other pieces back-ported from
the current rsync version where necessary.

> Thank you very much.

And from me too - this has been a pretty painless release so far :)

Rik