List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Settings vs. View
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-01 20:21:30

On Wednesday 01 August 2001 21:55, Lenny wrote:
> Finally i want to excuse myself, if i might sound harsh, it's not ment this

It certainly does, so I hope you didn't scare people away. After all I seem
to be your only supporter, though I don't really agree with the inflammatory
way you bring it ;-)

Don't take that personal, criticizing existing code (and decisions!) will
always result in discussions like these. But trying to stay calm and only
flame where necessary might give better results. I found it hard as well to
restrain myself sometimes and I wonder if I always succeeded. Please do try,
though. We don't want a heated discussion and certainly not an _over_heated
discussion!

> way. I just think this might be an important step towards the right
> direction for kde.

If you ask me, indeed...

Martijn