List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Thanks
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-31 16:37:43

Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:50:16 -0700
From: Deborah Tribble <dfalstaf@earthlink.net>
To: granroth@kde.org

I hope you don't mind getting this e-mail, I couldn't figure out what address
to use.  Nevertheless, I wanted to congratulate you and the whole KDE team
for the continuing work you do on this great user interface.  KDE has become
my standard for everyday computer use, as I continue to find ways to escape
the Microsoft stronghold.  My house has a Linux server with three computers
permanently networked, two of which run KDE.  I am a new Linux user and with
the help of my friends I am becoming more comfortable with it all the time
thanks to the ease of KDE.  I chose to write today because the printer
functions have become really smooth and easy to work with.  I just wanted to
give a pat on the back to somebody and say thanks.

            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop