List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Complete loss of keyboard focus
From:       Rolf Magnus <ramagnus () zvw ! de>
Date:       2001-07-30 11:04:05

In CVS from yesterday, my apps just lost the ability to get focus, so I
couldn't use the keyboard any more. It worked again after I changed focus
configuration in kcontrol to something different and then changed it back (I
have "focus follows mouse"). Unfortunately, I don't know how to reproduce it,
but I'd say this is a showstopper.

--
      The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is
        probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners