List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: QCheckBox / QRadioButton and setAutoMask()
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-29 18:08:19

#if Dirk Mueller
> On Son, 29 Jul 2001, Rik Hemsley wrote:
>
> > If you could explain what the problem is and how to fix it, perhaps :)
>
> the problem is that radio buttons paint the background even if
> setAutoMask(true) is called. so you end up with webpages that have
> radiobuttons and ugly grey rectangles around them.
>
> try

> <input type=radio>
>
> as an example with Qt Platinum.

Ah, ok thanks. That's simply due to the style not implementing
drawExclusiveIndicatorMask() (or not implementing it properly). I should
be able to fix all of these.

Can I draw your attention to one problem with may be khtml's fault:

Select 'web' or 'kstep-highcolour' (the only two I've tried) and try
the HTML you used as an example above. Look at the radiobutton with
xmag - on 'web' style it appears as if the mask is in the right place
but the button itself is one pixel to the right. It's not obvious on
'kstep-highcolour' that this is the case, but I think it's the same
problem.

Off-by-one error ?

Rik