List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: QCheckBox / QRadioButton and setAutoMask()
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-07-29 16:36:03

On Sunday 29 July 2001 16:20, Rik Hemsley wrote:
> #if Daniel Molkentin
>
> > Moin!
> >
> > It looks like most KDE styles (and some Qt styles, eg. Platinum) do not
> > properly support setAutoMask(). Until recently, we worked around it in
> > khtml but this triggers aniother bug so it is no longer an option. I
> > would rather be see to have at least the KDE syles fixed for 2.2.
> >
> > Unfortunately, I am not able to dig through the KStyle (which I did never
> > touch before) code until tomorrow so I wonder if the respecitve style
> > maintainers could attempt to fix up setAutoMasq() for their styles.
>
> If you could explain what the problem is and how to fix it, perhaps :)

And what Qt styles do _not_ show the problem, so one could compare the code
;-)

Martijn

PS: Is there a way in KDE to set the bool 'Highlight-on-Hover' in the
MotifPlusStyle? I didn't know that there was one until I looked in the code
an hour ago. And most people probably know now that I like mouse hover
effects...